[fluka-discuss]: Atmospheric neutrino flux

From: Iván Martínez Soler <ivan.martinezsoler_at_northwestern.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 10:20:27 -0500

Dear Fluka experts:

 we are trying to simulate the atmospheric neutrino flux at the Earth´s
surface. We are following the Cosmic Ray example in the notes. To score the
neutrinos arriving to the Earth, if we use the card USRBDX we get a flux
units of #particles/GeV/cmq/sr/pr, however, we need a flux unit of
#particles/GeV/cmq/sr/s. We have also tried to use the card USRYIELD, but
we are able only to get the double differential yield per energy and time.
Can you help us to find the way to get the correct units for the flux?
Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Ivan and Yuber