Re: DCYTIMES

From: Alberto Fasso' (fasso@SLAC.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2007 - 18:54:02 CET

    Yes, t=0 is the end of the last irradiation interval as defined by IRRPROFI.

    >From the manual, at IRRPROFI:
      Several cards can be combined up to a maximum of 20 irradiation
      intervals. Decay times as requested by DCYTIMES commands will be
      calculated from the end of the last one. Scoring during irradiation
      can be obtained giving negative decay times in DCYTIMES
    And still from the manual, at DCYTIMES:
      All decay times are counted from the end of the last irradiation period
      as defined by the IRRPROFI command. A null decay time activates
      scoring exactly at the end of irradiation. A negative decay time is
      admitted: scoring is performed at the chosen time "during
      irradiation"

    I think this last sentence answers exactly your question.

    Alberto

    --
    Alberto Fasso`
    SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025