Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: problems of two-steps method

From: YANG Tao <yangt_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2018 11:15:17 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Andrea,
    Thanks for your reply. I ran it as your suggestions, unfortunately, it has some errors " STOP TOO MANY ERRORS IN GEOMETRY: STOP", but I see no geometry errors in FLAIR, so I am very puzzled with the error, the geometry is not complex, so where are errors from?
Thanks again.
Best regards
Yang

(Ƨځ맲r*'~&x%Zm 0nߖi'iw