Re: [fluka-discuss]: neutrons, reaction rates

From: Andrea Fontana <andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 13:06:44 +0100

Dear Angel,
    yes, your interpretation of the Fluka output is correct. But in this
case, without the DCYSCORE and DCYTIMES card, you do not need the IRRPROFI
card: your are simply calculating the production of residual nuclei per
primary. You can try to remove IRRPROFI and re-run: you will get the same
results.

Regarding the new geometry, I have not enough details of your problem:
the behaviour seems to be reasonable. As a suggestion for a better
comparison with your reference data, do not forget to run multiple
histories and let Fluka calculate the statistical errors.

Hope this helps.
Kind regards,
Andrea