RE: [fluka-discuss]: variable energy error in Flair

From: Sandipan <sandipan_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 11:51:06 +0530

Dear Sir,

I have tried to edit my I/P and and add a global card with SDUM=
OLDFLAIR. But unfortunately it's not working. I am attaching my I/P and
a screenshot of my edit. Can you please check whether I am making any
silly mistakes?

Secondly, will you please tell me the new protocol to use variable
energies in the Inputs.

Thanks in advance

Sandipan