How to exchange data among different FLUKA subroutines?

From: Finetti Noemi (noemi.finetti@aquila.infn.it)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2007 - 16:18:17 CET

    Hi,
    How can I exchange data from different FLUKA subroutines? For example,
    if I calculate the value of the variable TIME in the user subroutine
    source and I want to use this value in the user subroutine usermed, how
    can I pass this information from source to usermed?
    Noemi Finetti

    --
    Address: Dott.ssa Noemi Finetti
    c/o Dipartimento di Fisica dell'Universita' di L'Aquila