Re: [fluka-discuss]: MAGFIELD User Routine

From: Horváth Dávid <David.Horvath_at_eli-beams.eu>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 07:15:11 +0000

Dear Andrew,

The edit function in Flair is not "enabled" by default on Fluka for Docker to limit the initial download size.

You can get it working by installing emacs. To do this, you need to edit the common/flair.dockerfile, uncomment line 6 and 7, and add "emacs" instead of "<package_names_here>". Finally you need to run the install_win.bat script. (See the "Custom packages" section of the guide on https://flukadocker.github.io/F4D/).

Alternatively, after you copy the default magfield.f to your project somewhere in the "docker_work" folder, you can use any advanced text editor on windows (atom, vscode, sublime, notepad++, etc.) to edit it.

Kind regards,
Dávid Horváth

Junior Researcher
Radiation Protection
ELI Beamlines

E: david.horvath_at_eli-beams.eu
T: +420 266 051 283
M: Za Radnicí 835, 25241 Dolní Břežany, Czech Republic