Re: [fluka-discuss]: how to use USERDUMP card ?

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 17:31:14 +0000

Hi Vladimir,

I assume that you are using USERDUMP in conjunction with ‘mgdraw.f’, which you correctly customized, linked and compiled.

What(1) does not look bad in your input file, nor does what(2). However, why are you using “1.” for what(3)? I suspect you are making use of BXDRAW to score particles, hence 4.0 would work.
Also, for what(4) you would want to have “1.”.

-M

-----

 Hi,

I want to get distributions of beam-particles into target.

For this I use USERDUMP card method according to

instruction from : AdvancedSources2012.pdf

 -> result : I cannot get the output : I see strange error :

*** The 2th field . of the following input card ***
 START 100. .
  *** does not contain a valid formatted fortran real number ***
  *** when one is expected ***

 Could you please give me RIGHT example of it ?

 PS. second method from the article does not work for me also :

        using !arrow card

 thank you

Vladimir