excess neutrons after DISCARD

From: Vitaly Pronskikh (Vitali.Pronskikh@jinr.ru)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2007 - 14:06:23 CET

    Dear All,

    in my neutron fluence calculations of an extended graphite
    moderator with a lead target bombarded by 2 GeV deuterons
    I put the DISCARD option in to stop e+, e-, photons, muons
    and pi0. But after that in my neutron counting volume some
    additional neutrons became entering, about 10%. Can anybody
    suggest what is the reason?

    Vitaly