[fluka-discuss]: ICRP Adult Mesh-type Reference Computational Phantoms (MRCPs)

From: Ševčik Aleksandras <aleksandras.sevcik_at_ktu.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 20:30:23 +0000

Dear experts,

As for some time I was involved with the simulations of irradiated voxelised phantoms. The ICRP reference phantom 110 was successfully used in Fluka environment as *.vxl format. But now the new mesh-type phantoms made of tetrahedrons are coming. Apparently geant4 is used to operate them. As far as I understand probably there is no much chance to be able to adjust such phantoms to be used in Fluka enviroment, but maybe someone has some thoughts about that? I would wish to stay with Fluka as I find it so much convenient than geant4

Regards
Alexander