Re: fluka and gfortran

From: saull@irs.phy.nrc.ca
Date: Sat Dec 29 2007 - 00:15:45 CET

    Hi Alberto,

    Thanks for your replies.

    It can wait. We have older systems here with the same architecture but which
    have not yet been upgraded to Suse 10.3 (and so g77 is available) - I can
    compile and link on those and copy the executables over. This isn't very
    elegant, however, and a more permanent solution would be welcome.

    I see another user has responded with a similar solution to yours, i.e.
    installing the compat package with yum. Perhaps this really won't give me as
    many headaches as I expect, but I'd like to hear from your Suse 10.3 users to
    be sure before proceeding.

    Thanks for the link. I'd seen similar ones. This is precisely the sort
    of thing
    I am hoping to avoid having to worry about, however. Now, if I were just able
    to compile the libraries myself with gfortran, this wouldn't be an issue. ;)

    Cheers,
    Pat