Number of regions limitation?

From: Vitaly Pronskikh (Vitali.Pronskikh@jinr.ru)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2008 - 12:18:05 CET

    Dear All,

    in my input file I have described a number
    of regions to count neutron fluence, and
    consecuently increase that number to add
    new regions. All the regions have been debugged
    and look well if used separately.

    But when I use them all and the number of the
    regions reaches about 30, FLUKA fails without
    much comments (see attachment). Is the number
    of possible regions limited by this number,
    or has anibody of you seen such a problem,

    I will appreciate any comments,

    Vitaly