Re: [fluka-discuss]: dose equivalent during the irradiation

From: HASAN TOLGA ADA <hasan.tolga.ada_at_gazi.edu.tr>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 16:10:06 +0300 (FET)

Dear Stefan,

First of all, I really thank you for your answer. I get my answer and solve my problem. However, I have a new challenge and I need help again.

For defining irradiation for electron I use PHYSICS card and entering the type EVAPORAT and choose model as "New Evap with heavy frag".
I chouse it but when I start the simulation. It breaks and turns me an error message. when I google the error I saw that I'm not the first one having this problem but I could not find any solution about this.
basicly the message turns me like "you could not use the old evaporation model. run stop". I think the main reason, I choose my setting but they could not be chosen by the program and FLUKA could not see
my pre-settings.
My questions are:

Do you have any idea why I could not choose my settings in this card? (I'm not an advanced user, I did some project before but I still go on learning.)

Is it possible if I make this simulation without this card...

PS: at the end of this improvement process, I try to simulate a linear accelerator and my duty is defining a beam dump... So I have to simulate the exact beamline for my study.

Thanks,
Tolga