Re: [fluka-discuss]: Floating point exception(core dumped)

From: <amucha_at_agh.edu.pl>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 11:55:42 +0100

Hi,
I had the same error, it is due to the different compilators used. The
magic line:
scl enable devtoolset-7 bash
helped. You need to set it before starting flair and before any fortran
compilation. Try it in a new window to be sure you have no other
settings left.
Maybe it will help you too.
Cheers,
Agnieszka