[fluka-discuss]: Scoring Issues

From: Andrew Hastings <ahasti4_at_lsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 21:23:49 +0000

Discussion Group,

I'm unable to have any of the scoring methods work for me using Flair in Docker for Windows. The 3 methods I've tried so far were USRBDX, USERDUMP, and USRBIN in that order. Only USERDUMP even makes a Plot file for me to use. However, the USERDUMP file won't plot with geometry of my choice in the background and I don't know how to set it up to for what I want to see.

All I really want at this point is to observe the source beam (electrons) fluence distribution in a perpendicular plane before and after "Turn2" to see how the magnetic field effects beam shape. Once I have a handle on how to call and manipulate the various scoring methods, I was going to expand my efforts into seeing photon & neutron generation at various locations.

Also, if anyone knows how to actually initialize Flukacad and Pipsicad so I can try making them work, that'd be amazing. I have the files already installed, but I can't seem to figure out the appropriate command or method to make the tools run.

Kindest Regards,

[1465572792562_image003.png]
Andrew D. Hastings
Medical Physics and Health Physics Graduate Student (MS)
Louisiana State University
(225)333-8435|ahasti4_at_lsu.edu<mailto:ahasti4_at_lsu.edu>