Re: [fluka-discuss]: fluka simulation with Pb beam hitting silicon planes

From: Aman Sharma <amanpup_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 23:09:49 +0530

Dear Cesc,
Thanks for highlighting the distinct feature of "trajectory plot" in
FLAIR. I am a just beginner in FLUKA but trying to learn from
fluka-discussions as in your valuable reply to Gianluca's problem. I am
just working with simple example of photon attenuation in some material.
The transmission values are been obtained using USRBDX score card. I tried
to plot a trajectory plot in mine case by following the procedure you
explored to Gianluca. But I did not find any USERDUMP output file to
upload, you can see the screenshot for the same. Could i make a trajectory
in my simple geometry? please help to plot the same by correcting my input.

Regards,
A. Sharma