[fluka-discuss]: Problems in running energy variable loop

From: Sandipan <sandipan_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 15:41:24 +0530

Dear Experts,

I want to run a single I/P for 100-150 energy variables which was
possible through #define (=-E) card in earlier versions of Fluka. In the
updated versions I had to add a GLOBAL card with "OLDFLAIR" in sdum to
run those I/P. But in the recent version, when I am running the I/P ,
its creating a .out file which is about 100GB size alone and in turn
flair is getting crashed

In the present version, what is the right way to use energy variable in
the loop.

I have attached a test I/P for reference.

Thanks and Regards
Sandipan