[fluka-discuss]: what is a geomagnetic cut-off acceptance on atmloc_2011 auxiliary program?

From: protonmail <laplacian_at_protonmail.ch>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 08:55:19 +0000

Dear fluka users, I am simulating spacecraft using Fluka. During the process, I don't know what is 'geomagnetic cut-off acceptance' on atmloc_2011 auxiliary program.
I can't find any manual of atmloc_2011 auxiliary program. So I just use atmloc_2011 while guessing some words. But I don't know what is 'geomagnetic cut-off acceptance'. It says minimum energy level that apply geomagnetic cut-off or maximum energy level that apply geomagnetic cut-off ? If not, what meaning is contain on geomagnetic cut-off acceptance?

and it is just an additional question. Is there any manual of atmloc_2011 auxiliary program?

thanks regards