Re: [fluka-discuss]: Error Running Example

From: Horváth Dávid <David.Horvath_at_eli-beams.eu>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 17:17:44 +0000

Hi Luis,

no problem at all, I'm glad it's working now.

The quotation marks just explicitly indicate that it should be treated as text. By default it wouldn't matter, but on your machine - for some reason - it returned a full path. Maybe an alias is set up for gfortran, but I couldn't reproduce this behavior.

Kind regards,
Dávid Horváth

Junior Researcher
Radiation Protection