RE: Re:RE: [fluka-discuss]: ex11

From: Anton Lechner <Anton.Lechner_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 10:29:18 +0000

Dear Li,

Please keep answers on the list.

The missing LOW-MAT is indeed what I thought, but since the materials were included via the voxel file (which was missing) I couldn't verify it. Good that you could resolve the crash. However, I am afraid that for Rubidium there are presently no low-energy neutron cross sections available in FLUKA (see also http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/8142.html).

If neutrons are not relevant for your application you could assign the cross section from another material... it is not a clean solution and you have to judge carefully if it affects any of your results (but this depends on your application).

Cheers, Anton