[fluka-discuss]: Electron Stopping Powers

From: Cook, Hannah <hannah.cook.17_at_ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 14:46:07 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

I am simulating a mono-energetic mono-directional proton beam in a water geometry and also in air. The purpose of my simulations is to consider many secondary particles such as secondary protons, alphas, 3He, deuterons, tritons and also electrons. The FLUKA card DELTARAY enables to PRINT the particles' stopping power for many particles, but not for electrons. Is there a way to print electron stopping powers in FLUKA?

I would really appreciate any help. Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,
Hannah Cook