Re: [fluka-discuss]: Insert density of the medium-FLUKA

From: JENNY MARGOT RAMOS LAZARO <jenny.ramos_at_unmsm.edu.pe>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 13:00:48 -0500

Dear Luigi

Thanks for your recommendation, I followed the instructions on the page,
but when I run Fluka I ended up without any results. Maybe it's the way I'm
mixing, I did it with the dough.
Attached the image, perhaps it is necessary to indicate some property more?
, in the page it mentions that in the case of compounds only the name,
density and number are placed.

Best regards
Jenny