Re: [fluka-discuss]: Double particle source

From: Mikhail Polkovnikov <pmk_at_ihep.ru>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2019 09:08:06 +0300

Dear Alessandro,

You can push more than one particle in the FLUKA stack in your source
routine. What is the point of using two particles in the same time
especially of different kinds (do you want to preserve 4-vector before
and after fusion)?

 From source.f file:
*  Push one source particle to the stack. Note that you could as well
*  push many but this way we reserve a maximum amount of space in the
*  stack for the secondaries to be generated
*  Npflka is the stack counter: of course any time source is called it
*  must be =0

Best regards,
Mikhail