Re: [fluka-discuss]: Double particle source

From: Mikhail Polkovnikov <pmk_at_ihep.ru>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 13:55:28 +0300

Dear Alessandro,

There is a variable called AGESTK in FLKSTK which defines an age of the
primary particle, but i think a transport and interaction process of
each particle goes individually. If you push two particles with value
AGESTK (NPFLKA) = +ZERZER  in FLKSTK the result for scoring would be the
same as if these two particles would have been emitted at the same time.

In attachment i have tried to test such source file (without any king of
energy and momentum conservation). One of the problems is how to define
BEAM card for different particles correctly. Should it be neutron or
alpha particle? I can't guarantee that FLUKA will not crash at some point.

Best regards,
Mikhail