material CsI

From: Jiasen Ma (jsma@uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2008 - 23:38:51 CET

    Dear All,

    When I run fluka on a detector of caesium iodide(CsI), Fluka
    seems to stop the physics process. At the end of the output
    file, there is this message:

      **** Low energy neutron xsec not found for some media 0 2 ****
     Cs

    If there are no certain physics paramters available for low
    energy neutron interaction for CsI, can I tell Fluka to bypass
    this but still do the full simulation for other parts of the
    detector? (I need better neutron simulation for other
    materials than CsI) Or something else is wrong?

    I have a simple input card attached. It's also possible I made
    a stupid mistake in the material definition.

    Thanks a lot and thanks for your previous responses to my
    questions.

    Jiasen