Re: [fluka-discuss]: SPECSOUR card, SDUM SYNC-RAD assistance

From: Francesc Salvat-Pujol <francesc.salvat.pujol_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 19:11:16 +0200

Dear Andrew,

Please refer to chapter "17} Special source: synchrotron radiation" of
the manual, where details are given (entered as 16bis in the PDF
version). See also the attached slides.

The relevant SDUMs for changing the sign of the magnetic field in the
2nd arc are SYNC-RAS and SYNC-RDS, respectively. The latter two are
not yet implemented in Flair, but keep in mind that you can always
override the card SDUM manually, e.g. by hitting CTRL+E or the pencil
icon in the lower right-hand corner of the window whilst editing the
card (and ignoring any subsequent warning). Just make sure that in the
end the input file contains the intended SDUM.

With kind regards,

Cesc

--
Francesc Salvat Pujol