[fluka-discuss]: Update of new email adress

From: Bertrand Martinez <bertrand.martinez_at_polytechnique.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 12:50:19 +0000

Dear Fluka experts,

I would like to download the newest Fluka version, but I recently changed institution (and email adress). You put my new email adress on this mailing list and I thank you for that. However, I got an error message while trying to receive my ID and password (at my new adress)

  New password NOT assigned! Incorrect email address!

My former adress, now outdated, is bertrand.martinez_at_cea.fr. The new one is bertrand.martinez_at_polytechnique.edu.Could you help me with this ?

Thank you,

Bertrand