[fluka-discuss]: DICOM RTPLAN

From: ABBAS A. (887396) <"ABBAS>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 11:19:08 +0000

Dear FLUKA expert

 i can transfer the CT images to voxel files but can not transfer the beam to input files

 I'm trying to run a proton treatment plan and compared with FLUKA but i can not find any example to follow it.

i do not know which input card i need to make and can the beam angles generated from DICOM flair or not

please if you can provide me with an example or input file and the steps i need to create

please i need example or steps how to do them. what the input file should look and when i was searching they said you need source file but i do not know how to use it. in additional to that

every time i generate the input file from RTPLAN in flair only UBRBIN and rotation no information about Beam spots

please can anyone provide a example of the input files and steps needed for transferring RTPLAN to FLUKA ( proton therapy)

regards

Ahmad