deq99c.f & dose equivalent

From: hamide jalali (jalali.hb@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 00:10:03 CET

    Dear FLUKA users

    I'd like to get ambient dose equivalent in ICRU sphere by using
    deq99c.f while the source is Proton with a spectrum of energy which is
    defined by source.f.
    I want to know how can get total dose equivalent from all secondaries
    which are included deq99c.f ? Is it enough to set the particle type
    to be scored= 201 (all particle) or I should calculate dose equivalent
    for each secondary separately, then add them up? How about generalised
    particle 208 (energy)?
    And the other question, among USRBIN,USRBDX and USRTRACK which one is
    recommended to calculate dose equivalent?

    Best Regards
    Hamide