RE: [fluka-discuss]: Multiple sources

From: Eleftherios Skordis <eleftherios.skordis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 10:19:04 +0000

Dear Jyoti

The easiest way I can imagine is that you can run 9 different simulations with the 9 sources and then add/normalize the dose in post processing.

Otherwise, you can describe the 9 sources in your subroutine and then just use a random number generator to sample (depending on your sources) each different source.

The results are equivalent if normalized correctly.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Lefteris

Eleftherios Skordis