[fluka-discuss]: Photo-Neutron production

From: Anupam <anupam93_at_igcar.gov.in>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 11:13:09 +0530

Dear FLUKA experts,

I am trying to get neutron spectrum from a Tungsten target being bombarded
by an electron beam of average energy 30 MeV. I have used LAM-BIAS card to
scale up photo-neutron production. However, for lower neutron energies, the
results are very poor. The input and results are attached with this mail.
These results correspond to 6.0E+07 primaries.

Am I missing something in the input? Or, is there some other way to obtain
neutron spectrum at lower energies.

With regards,

Anupam Chakraborty