Re: [fluka-discuss]: Subroutine inside source.F

From: Versaci Roberto <Roberto.Versaci_at_eli-beams.eu>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 14:15:37 +0000

Without having your fortran file is difficult to comment.

NOMORE=0 is the first line, so maybe the problem isn't strictly related to this line.

What is important for you to take care is the proper declaration of variable in each of the routines you will use.

I'd suggest, to check your approach, to make a very small and easily verifiable approach, like adding a subroutine that creates one text file and writes something in it (beware of the number of primaries)