Re: [fluka-discuss]:

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 07:26:10 +0200

Hallo,

you asked for a USRBIN exceeding the maximum size (i.e. number of bins)
expected at post-processing level. If needed, you can increase yourself
the value of the MXDUMM parameter by editing the $FLUPRO/flutil/usbsuw.f
file and then regenerate the respective executable by the command (from
$FLUPRO/flutil)
$FLUPRO/flutil/lfluka usbsuw.f -o usbsuw

Best
Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI