[fluka-discuss]: RE: No display from USRBIN on GeoViewer

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 18:57:18 +0000

Hi Andrew,

The spatial dimensions are not a problem for displaying. My guess is that range you defined in the palette is not ok.
When you load the USRBIN, look the terminal it will dump the minimum and maximum values of the USRBIN
and adjust the palette accordingly.
It might be that you have low statistics and the slice you are trying to show has no events.

Also I would strongly recommend to create new layers for each type of of plot, don't override the "Media" which
is a global one.

Vasilis