[fluka-discuss]: How to filter particles depending on regions they come from using USRTRACK?

From: Ivan <gordeev_at_jinr.ru>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 14:29:23 +0300

Hello FLUKA users and experts!

I have a question: Is there a way in FLUKA to filter particles and count
in USRTRACK only ones coming from certain regions? In USRTRACK I can
score certain type of particles, but, can I say that I need to score
particles which came from certain region? To count them if they were in
some places before and if not then not to count? Or, for example, if
they crossed some regions on a way to the detector region? How to track
their origin? In GEANT4 there is a way to perform such scoring, but can
I do something like that in FLUKA? I need to estimate fluence of
particles which came from certain regions and crossed some on a way to
the detector region. Maybe you have some examples for that.

Kind regards,

Ivan