[fluka-discuss]: Dose EQ from USRYIELD coupled with AUXSCORE

From: P K SAHANI <pksfluka_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 18:54:02 +0530

Dear FLUKA users,

I am trying to score DOSE-EQ for photons as a function of polar θ from a
cylindrical target. The target is bombarded by 100 MeV electrons. I am
calculating the plain double differential (d2N/dX1.dX2) using USRYIELD
along with AUXSCORE scoring card for this. But I would like to know the
unit of the output of the scoring.The screenshots for the geometry and the
scoring card are attached herewith.

The 1st result (double diff. yield as a function of angle) from the
**.tab.lis file is as follows .

Thetai (rad) Thetaf (rad) *Dose EQ (???)* Error (%)

0.0000 8.727E-02 1695.259 5.66E-02

Thank you.

With best regards
Prasanta Kumar Sahani