Re: [fluka-discuss]: Fwd: Fwd: Shielding doubts

From: Sébastien Wurth <wurth_at_ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 12:59:04 +0200

Hello Luis,

Just a little hint, you should try to obtain dose rate in µSv/h on your
plot.

In order to do this you have to know your beam intensity to convert
primary in number of particules per unit time.

Do it in the normalization box displayed in the plotting layout.

Then you look at the duration of beam emission during the year and you
check whether it complies with the 1 mSv limitation.

Hope it helps.

Regards.

Sebastien.