Re: [fluka-discuss]: Conversion from Trial version to Full version of FLUKA

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 11:28:28 +0200

Hello
could you, please, give a bit more information so that we can try to debug
the problem with the trial version? There should be no difference with
respect to the standard version, except that the trial version is only
running under gfortran, not it in g77.
It would be useful to know which Linux flavor you are using, and what is
the gfortran version. Next, a silly question: did you set the relevant
environment variables FLUPRO, FLUFOR (this one only if the directory name
does not contain the "gfor" string).
Finally, a screenshot of the error message can help

Converting to the standard version implies acquiring a commercial license.
In case you are interested, we can discuss this option outside the list
thread.
Regards
Paola
> Glenn Rosenthal, PhD
>
> Nusano INC
>
> 10940 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 150
>
> Los Angeles, CA 90024
>
> Office – 424-270-9600
>
> Fax – 424-233-0910
>
> Conference Bridge: 888-989-2544 PIN:10940150
>
> We have a trial licence for FLUKA, that should enable us to run the trial
> version. This version has never run. MAKE fails with gfortran or g77.
> Other user have experienced the same problem and said simply converting to
> the full version solved the problem.
>
> Is there a process to convert to the full version?
>
> How would we go about this?
>
> Thank you,
>
> -Glenn

Paola Sala