[fluka-discuss]: Re: [fluka-discuss]: Fwd: Fwd: Shielding doubts

From: Luis Eduardo Gonzalez Amoros <luisgona_at_alumni.uv.es>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 11:00:15 +0200

Hello Sebastien,

Thank you very much for your fast answer. I am working on that hint and I am obtaining some results.

However, I wanted to ask some basic questions concerning the primaries. What is the difference between simulating 1000 or 10000 primaries? How many should I simulate to get good statistics?.

Regards,

Luis

El Miércoles 19 Junio 2019 12:59 CEST, Sébastien Wurth <wurth_at_ipno.in2p3.fr> Ha escrito: