Re: use of CERNLIB with Fluka (source)

From: Finetti Noemi <noemi.finetti@aquila.infn.it>
Date: Thu Mar 27 2008 - 16:03:48 CET

Dear Giuseppe,
you are right, I did not know about FLUKA mathematical routines and I
will use DGAUSF function in the future (thanks!). Where can I find
information about FLUKA mathematical routines? Anyway, in my previous
e-mail I omited to remark that I modified lflukac adjusting the CERNPATH
(the link to the cernlib seems to be correctly performed).
Thanks a lot,
noemi

--
Address: Dott.ssa Noemi Finetti
c/o Dipartimento di Fisica dell'Universita' di L'Aquila