Re: [fluka-discuss]: About SimpleGeo

From: Chris Theis <Christian.Theis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 08:39:33 +0000

Hello,

I suggest to look at the section “Parametric modelling & scripting” in SimpleGeo’s manual. In the sub-directory “macros” that you can find in SG’s installation directory there is a macro example library called “basic_samples_macros”. You can load this and look at the different examples.

Best regards
Chris