[fluka-discuss]: Delayed radiation

From: <bosqw7_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 00:58:12 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Fluka experts,
I want to simulate the process that gamma rays transport in the stainlesssteel and photonuclear reactions are activated. Radioactive residuals are produced and hence delayed radiations are emitted. First, I need to known the spectra and half life of these radiations, what I should to do? Second, the stainless contains a lot of elecments, such as Fe, Co and Ni. But in Fluka, there is no Co in the pre-defined material. What should I do? Or if I want to simulate the phtonuclear reactions in element Co, what should I do?
Best Regards

Qi