Re: Format of the output EVENTBIN card

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler@mail.cern.ch>
Date: Tue Apr 01 2008 - 21:58:16 CEST

Dear Marco

EVENTBIN is exactly like USRBIN only that it prints the results after each
event. There is no possibility for the user to modify this output.
I suppose that you'll have to score energy deposition with What(2)=208.
However, in this regard "per nucleon" doesn't make sense to me. In case I
am missing something could you please post the input?

Best regards
Stefan

--
Stefan Roesler