[fluka-discuss]: About the delayed radiation

From: <bosqw7_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 00:41:43 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Fluka experts,
When gamma rays was incident in the metal, phtonuclear reaction can be activated. First, I want to knonw the energy spectra and half live of the delayed radiation of the (gamma,n) residual nucleus. How can I do that? Second, if the target material is Cr(chromium), which is not contained in the pre-defined material in Table 5.3 of the Fluka manual, whether or not Fluka can do this simulation? What should I do to add theCr to the material card?

Best Regards

Qi