Re: Format of the output EVENTBIN card

From: Marco Calviani <marco.calviani@lnl.infn.it>
Date: Tue Apr 01 2008 - 23:41:55 CEST

Dear Giuseppe and Stefan,
   thanks for your reply. Of course you're right that my position
concerning the energy per nucleon has no sense, i'm sorry. I'm directly
injecting heavy ions through a source.f file but the BEAM card the
maximum energy is set in energy/nucleon. In any case the data given in
the EVENTBIN card is given in GeV?

Please note that my EVENTBIN card (for the formatted output) is as follows:

EVENTBIN 11.0 ENERGY 70.0 4.0 0.0 0.5GA
EVENTBIN 0.0 0.0 0.0 1.0 1.0 1.0&

I've tried to use the RDBIN routine (and the unformatted output), but i
have difficulties in compiling it. Should it be compiled against FLUKA
libraries, like usbrea.f?