Use of Deq

From: Sunil C <sunilc@barc.gov.in>
Date: Wed Apr 02 2008 - 12:20:30 CEST

Hi Stefan

On processing the USRTRACK outputs using ustsuw.f I get two results in
the *_sum.lis.
one has unit p/cmq/pr and the other cm/pr. While computing dose
equivalent using the deq99.f the correct one will the integral one as I
suppose the deq.f will be folding the fluence with the conversion
coefficients bin by bin?
So the cm/pr should be the one giving the pSv/primary?
Am I right?
What does the p/cmq/pr give in terms of pSv?

Best Regards
Sunil