RE: [fluka-discuss]: customized beam shape

From: Ševčik Aleksandras <aleksandras.sevcik_at_ktu.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 13:29:38 +0000

Hei Cesc!

Thank your for your input, I have actually checked these articles as well, however, with no particular useful information for my case presented.
Anyway trial and error is the option then, thanks anyway,

By the way, maybe you have an experience how to modify source.f to allow using divergence parameter for the rectangular shaped beam?

Regards
Alex