[fluka-discuss]: Problem to draw geometry picture : RED, BLEW, ...

From: babintsev <babintsev_at_ihep.ru>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 14:08:02 +0300

  Dear experts

  I have met strange situation with FLUKA and FLAIR:
  my goal - to check neutron fluence from target, where I was
  changing the size of the target from run to run
  This run has the most large target...

   FLUKA works normal and I see OK-flag after each run.
   The same was for given last run.

   But here I  cannot draw the picture with geometry for given run.
  For previous runs there was any problem with pictures.
  The only difference with given run - I use the big target.

  The error is in the file -  Draw-geometry-error.txt

  when I checked distributions from channels - they work
  as usual - no problem.

  Could you check please - where is the problem ?

  thank you
  Vladimir