Re: Getting Stack info

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis@cern.ch>
Date: Fri Apr 11 2008 - 09:29:59 CEST

Dear Denis,

there are many routines in FLUKA that gives you access to the
information of particles created during the transport. MGDRAW is a
routine that you can do almost everything, but personally I prefer the
use of MDSTCK which is an empty user routine and is called every time
secondary particles are generated and pushed into the stack. For getting
the primary particle you can use mgdraw.f by enabling only the output of
SOURCE particles WHAT(3)=1.

The STUPR(E/F).F routines I use them only if I want to keep track of the
history of all events and record the history in a file only if a
specific condition is fullfilled.

Vasilis