[fluka-discuss]: Re: fluka-docker permissions

From: Horváth Dávid <David.Horvath_at_eli-beams.eu>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 21:34:12 +0000

Dear Colin,

you can try to change the permission of the c:\Users\docker folder.

1.) Right click on the "docker" folder in the File Explorer and select Properties.
2.) Under the Security tab click "Edit..."
3.) Click "Users", and tick "Full control" in the Allow column.
4.) OK and OK.

Please let me know, if this works.

Kind regards,
Dávid Horváth